Skip to main content

Why I Returned My iPhone X

Why I Returned My iPhone X: The second thing I’m confident about is that I’m not ready to spend $1,000 on a phone (or, really, $1,200, since I would really, really recommend getting the $200 AppleCare if you get the iPhone X — repairs are expensive enough to justify it). After the initial sugar rush of waiting in line and buying the thing wore off, and my credit-card statement came closer to due, the money I had handed over to Apple at 3:08 a.m. during a preorder frenzy didn’t seem so abstract. By Wednesday of this week, I woke up, swiped up and waited for the iPhone to recognize my puffy-eyed morning face, and realized I was going to return the thing. I loved the phone, but not enough to spend this much money on it.

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Holmes Discusses Theranos at WSJDLive 2015

Elizabeth Holmes Discusses Theranos at WSJDLive 2015 Elizabeth Holmes Discusses Theranos at WSJDLive 2015 At the WSJDLive 2015 conference, Theranos founder and CEO Elizabeth Holmes discusses her company's proprietary technologies, the FDA's inspection of its facilities, and the assertion that her company was too quick to market its products.