Skip to main content

Cover Story | Shop Nicole's Shoot | Magazine | NET-A-PORTER.COM

Cover Story | Shop Nicole's Shoot | Magazine | NET-A-PORTER.COM: At his concert on their wedding anniversary in Australia earlier this year, Urban dedicated a song to his wife with the words, ‘Eight years, baby girl. This song is for you. I love you so much.’ Even her friends, she says, were jealous of that one. “I had two girlfriends sitting with me and they were like, ‘Bitch!’” Kidman laughs. “I went, ‘Hey! I’ve been to hell and back!’”

Hell was her 2001 divorce from actor Tom Cruise after 11 years of marriage and the loneliness she felt in its wake. She’s philosophical, though, about dealing with the pain. “Now I have the ability to go, ‘Okay, this too shall pass.’ Sometimes you’ve just got to navigate through pain and depression. Maybe you have a down day, but life is contrast. I’d rather feel it and know it.”

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Holmes Discusses Theranos at WSJDLive 2015

Elizabeth Holmes Discusses Theranos at WSJDLive 2015 Elizabeth Holmes Discusses Theranos at WSJDLive 2015 At the WSJDLive 2015 conference, Theranos founder and CEO Elizabeth Holmes discusses her company's proprietary technologies, the FDA's inspection of its facilities, and the assertion that her company was too quick to market its products.