Skip to main content

Angelina Jolie Skinny Photos – Brad Pitt’s Wife Looks Thin With Scrawny Arms In Grey Coat London | Radar Online

Angelina Jolie Skinny Photos – Brad Pitt’s Wife Looks Thin With Scrawny Arms In Grey Coat London | Radar Online: The mother of six addressed her extreme weight loss after her mother died in 2007. "I have always been lean, and this year I lost my mom and I've gone through a lot," she said. "Instead of people saying I look like a person dealing with something emotionally, they assume it's because I want to fit into skinny jeans. I want people to understand who I am as a person is not somebody that's trying to look thin, but just trying to work through a very difficult year."

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Holmes Discusses Theranos at WSJDLive 2015

Elizabeth Holmes Discusses Theranos at WSJDLive 2015 Elizabeth Holmes Discusses Theranos at WSJDLive 2015 At the WSJDLive 2015 conference, Theranos founder and CEO Elizabeth Holmes discusses her company's proprietary technologies, the FDA's inspection of its facilities, and the assertion that her company was too quick to market its products.