Skip to main content

Netflix CEO Reed Hastings Shut Down Peter Thiel For Supporting Trump (And It Was a Big Mistake) | Inc.com

Netflix CEO Reed Hastings Shut Down Peter Thiel For Supporting Trump (And It Was a Big Mistake) | Inc.com: Now to the current issue at Facebook. Both Hastings and Thiel are on the company's board of directors and were last summer before the election. According to the New York Times, here's the content of the email Hastings sent Thiel:

I appreciate that we can disagree and be direct with each other. I have our board Gordy feedback session tomorrow. I see our board being about great judgment, particularly in unlikely disaster where we have to pick new leaders. I'm so mystified by your endorsement of Trump for our President, that for me it moves from "different judgment" to "bad judgment". Some diversity in views is healthy, but catastrophically bad judgment (in my view) is not what anyone wants in a fellow board member.
I continue to experience you as very honest, well informed, and certainly very independent.
No response is necessary, I just didn't want to say this stuff behind your back.

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Holmes Discusses Theranos at WSJDLive 2015

Elizabeth Holmes Discusses Theranos at WSJDLive 2015 Elizabeth Holmes Discusses Theranos at WSJDLive 2015 At the WSJDLive 2015 conference, Theranos founder and CEO Elizabeth Holmes discusses her company's proprietary technologies, the FDA's inspection of its facilities, and the assertion that her company was too quick to market its products.