Skip to main content

6 things I learned about baby modelling when my kid shot a Gap ad

6 things I learned about baby modelling when my kid shot a Gap ad: The day of the shoot was nutty. My daughter met with the hair and clothing stylists, the tailor, and was then entertained by the on-set teacher, a mandatory presence even for the youngest of models. It was also backstage where I met my first stage moms, who, I admit, weren’t quite as Toddlers-and-Tiaras-y as I expected.

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Holmes Discusses Theranos at WSJDLive 2015

Elizabeth Holmes Discusses Theranos at WSJDLive 2015 Elizabeth Holmes Discusses Theranos at WSJDLive 2015 At the WSJDLive 2015 conference, Theranos founder and CEO Elizabeth Holmes discusses her company's proprietary technologies, the FDA's inspection of its facilities, and the assertion that her company was too quick to market its products.