Skip to main content

I was infected with coronavirus in March, six months on I’m still unwell | World news | The Guardian

I was infected with coronavirus in March, six months on I’m still unwell | World news | The Guardian: He’s not running 5km three times a week like he used to. He’s not going to the pub. He’s not working. And he’s not getting better.

“If I had known that I’d be this ill, I would have taken everything a lot more seriously back in March,” Russell said. “But all that we heard back then was that if you were infected and you were a young person, you’d most likely not have any symptoms at all. Or you’d be ill for a couple of weeks and that would be it.”

Instead, Russell has suffered from chest pains, excruciating migraines, severe breathlessness, dizziness and exhaustion, one of the legions of “long Covid” sufferers who have experienced long-term symptoms from the coronavirus.

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Holmes Discusses Theranos at WSJDLive 2015

Elizabeth Holmes Discusses Theranos at WSJDLive 2015 Elizabeth Holmes Discusses Theranos at WSJDLive 2015 At the WSJDLive 2015 conference, Theranos founder and CEO Elizabeth Holmes discusses her company's proprietary technologies, the FDA's inspection of its facilities, and the assertion that her company was too quick to market its products.