Skip to main content

Alec Baldwin Responds to Donald Trump's 'SNL' Criticism - Rolling Stone

Alec Baldwin Responds to Donald Trump's 'SNL' Criticism - Rolling Stone: "You know what I would do if I were Prez? I'd be focused on how to improve the lives of AS MANY AMERICANS AS POSSIBLE. I'd be focused on improving our reputation abroad, including actually fighting for freedom and not just oil. I would make every effort 2 retrain Americans so 2 cre8 jobs. 1 way u make America gr8 again is 2 put it back 2 work."
Baldwin then touched on the controversial appointments of Steve Bannon and Alabama senator Jeff Sessions to high-power positions. "I would make appointments that encouraged people, not generate fear and doubt," Baldwin added.
After Trump was elected as the 45th president, and after Dave Chappelle hosted a Baldwin-less episode of SNL, it was unclear whether the actor would return to the role, especially after Baldwin criticized executives who "killed" any of SNL's attempts to sway voters.
However, Baldwin was back as "Trump" following the one-week absence, and as he tweeted to the President-elect, he'll continue to mock him on SNL. "I could go on. You want more advice, call me. I'll be at SNL," Baldwin wrote.

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Holmes Discusses Theranos at WSJDLive 2015

Elizabeth Holmes Discusses Theranos at WSJDLive 2015 Elizabeth Holmes Discusses Theranos at WSJDLive 2015 At the WSJDLive 2015 conference, Theranos founder and CEO Elizabeth Holmes discusses her company's proprietary technologies, the FDA's inspection of its facilities, and the assertion that her company was too quick to market its products.