Skip to main content

Apple Music’s Trent Reznor says ‘music economics aren’t what they should be’ in new interview | 9to5Mac

Apple Music’s Trent Reznor says ‘music economics aren’t what they should be’ in new interview | 9to5Mac: He went on to suggest that people tend to value albums more when they pay for them, but at the same time he sees the benefits of accessing the more obscure stuff:

A lot of the music I ended up really loving was because I spent nine bucks on an album and that meant I�had�to listen to it and figure it out.

I’m not saying there aren’t a million great things about streaming music. Being able to have access to every obscure�Frank Zappa�album is good; but�I don’t think I’m being a crank if I suggest that maybe there’s some drawbacks to the all-access, all-free world we’re living in.

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Holmes Discusses Theranos at WSJDLive 2015

Elizabeth Holmes Discusses Theranos at WSJDLive 2015 Elizabeth Holmes Discusses Theranos at WSJDLive 2015 At the WSJDLive 2015 conference, Theranos founder and CEO Elizabeth Holmes discusses her company's proprietary technologies, the FDA's inspection of its facilities, and the assertion that her company was too quick to market its products.